Flu & Booster Vaccine Clinics in Middletown and Bedminster (Sept. & Oct.)
This AT&T Pioneers Chapter 139 (NJ) related mass e-mail is being distributed bcc: to more than 2500 AT&T employee/contractor
located in New Jersey and has received the required director-level or above approval for release.
Good afternoon AT&T New Jersey,
Regardless of where you work, virtual, flex or FTO, the AT&T NJ Pioneers (“Pioneers”) care about the health of you, co-workers, and family members.
That’s why the AT&T NJ Pioneers and Green Brook Family Medicine continue to co-sponsor a COVID Pfizer/Moderna Bivalent Booster Vaccine and Flu Vaccine Clinic at AT&T offices locations in Bedminster and Middletown, for all eligible employees, contractors, retirees, and family members over the age of 18.
Please read the entire message before registering.
Reservations are required for both the COVID and Flu Vaccines. No Walk ins. The registration site will be updated to reflect additional time slots and dates when available.
Who is eligible to receive a single Bivalent booster dose and when:
- Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine.
- You may receive either vaccine (you can mix or match)
Pfizer Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/153716/download
Moderna Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
Influenza Vaccine information Sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.pdf
Green Brook Family Medicine is unable to accept HMO’s for the Flu vaccine. All insurances are accepted for the COVID Vaccine.
FLU VACCINE & BIVALENT BOOSTER VACCINE CLINIC DATES:
Bedminster: Wednesday, Oct 26th, from 10 am – 12 pm, in the Olympia Conf. Room 1B123 (next to Pioneers Gift Shop)
Schedule your AT&T Bedminster appointment (no walk ins) thru the following link: https://att-bedminster-vaccine.timetap.com/
Middletown: 200 South Laurel Ave., in the Highlands Conf. Rm. B1-4A11 (near Java City)
Tuesday, Oct. 25th, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm Schedule online: https://att-middletown-vaccine.timetap.com
If, during the registration process you are learn all slots are taken, please inform me so that I can contact Green Brook Family Medicine for additional times/dates.
Before arrival at the clinic:
2. Complete the consent form for each vaccine you wish to receive.
3. Bring a photocopy of your insurance card. A copier will not be available at the clinic.
4. Bring your COVID Vaccine Card for the staff to update.